- 1 cup of cooked sausage
- 1 cup ground steak or hamburger
- 25-30 pepperoni slices
- 3/4 cup chopped ham
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken meat
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella
- 1/3 cup Asiago
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 1/2 cup Cheddar
- 2/3 cup your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Basil
- 1 Med. Thinly Slice tomato
- 1/4 slice red onion the quartered
- New Grains Pizza Crust
Bake pizza crust at 425 degrees for 5-10 minutes.
While crust is baking combine bbq sauce, basil, tomato, and red onion to make sauce.
Once crust is baked add sauce and desired amounts of toppings on and bake at 425 degrees for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and toppings are warmed through.