- 2 1/2 cups New Grains Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Mix
- 2 tsp quick rise yeast
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk heated to 120 degrees
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Add one Tbsp of Milk at a time until desired consistency is reached
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place 1st 4 ingredients for Gluten-Free Cinnamon Roll dough in mixer and mix on low.
- Warm the milk and melt the butter, pour milk and butter slowly into mixer bowl. Leave mixer on low and add eggs.
- When all ingredients are just combined turn mixer on medium to medium high for 3 minutes. Dough will be very sticky.
- While dough is mixing, cover a rolling surface (about 15″x20″) with plastic wrap. If you have a solid surface counter, slightly wet with water so plastic wrap sticks. Otherwise you need to tape plastic wrap down to prevent movement. Smooth out any wrinkles in plastic wrap. DO NOT FLOUR PLASTIC WRAP.
- When mixing is finished, scrape dough onto plastic wrap. Place a second sheet of plastic wrap over top of dough to match the sheet underneath, secure edges.
- With rolling pin, roll dough into a rectangle about 12″x18″ and about 1/4″ thick or more. Slowly peel off top sheet of plastic wrap.
- For Filling: Brush melted butter for filling over surface of dough. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon to be spread evenly on buttered surface of dough.
- Roll dough by lifting one side of bottom plastic wrap sheet enough to lift edge of dough. Fold and press edge of dough on itself. Hold that side of the plastic wrap with both hands and slowly pull toward the other side of the rectangle; the dough will roll as you pull.
- When dough is completely rolled, lay plastic wrap back down. Cut about a 2 foot piece of dental floss. Then place floss under roll and dross hands to cut roll with floss.
- With buttered spatula carefully scoop up cut piece and place cut side up in a 8×8 greased pan. Repeat about every 1 1/2″ to 2″. (You may spread more brown sugar and cinnamon for extra goodness). This should make about 6-7 rolls.
- Cover pan with greased plastic wrap and place in warm spot to let rise until rolls fill your pan. Time will vary depending on room temperature.
- Remove plastic wrap and place in preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- For Icing: Place powdered sugar in mixer bowl, mix on low and add vanilla. Mix on med-low and slowly add milk one Tbsp at a time until you reach desired consistency.
- Spread over baked rolls while still warm. Let cool slightly and Enjoy!