- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/5 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Milk
- pinch of Salt
- New Grains Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- 1 tsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
1. Mix together eggs, cinnamon, vanilla, milk, and a pinch of salt.
2. Coat both sides of the cinnamon raisin bread slice in the liquid mixture.
3. In a pan, heat 1 tsp butter on medium low heat. Add the bread. Cook until first side is golden. Flip and continue cooking until golden on the second side. Total cook time is around 5 minutes.
4. Continue steps 2 & 3 until all pieces of bread are coated and cooked.
5. For the drizzle: mix together cream cheese, milk, and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Drizzle on top of the cinnamon raisin bread.
6. Optional: top with candied pecans and dust with powdered sugar on top. Serve warm & enjoy!