- 2 chicken breast halves, cooked – shredded or cubed
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons frozen chopped spinach; thaw, drain, squeeze
- 1 jalapeno diced, seeds removed
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of cayenne
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 5, 10” New Grains Gluten-Free flour tortillas
Preheat Oven to 350 F.
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in green onion, red bell pepper, and jalapeno. Cook and stir for about 5 minutes, or until tender.
Add corn, black beans, spinach, parsley, cumin, chili powder, salt and cayenne pepper. Cook and stir for a couple of minutes, until well blended and warmed through. Add cooked shredded chicken. Stir. Remove from heat and stir in Monterey Jack cheese until melted.
Wrap tortillas in a clean, lightly moist cloth. Microwave on high for approximately 30 seconds, or until warm and pliable.
Spoon even amounts of the mixture into each tortilla. Fold ends of tortillas, then roll tightly around mixture. Secure with toothpicks. Arrange on a large cookie sheet lined with foil. Spray each egg roll wrap lightly with cooking spray or butter and sprinkle with kosher salt. Bake at 350 F for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and golden.
Serve with Avocado Ranch dipping sauce (see recipe below)
Avocado Ranch Dipping Sauce
1 fresh avocado, smashed
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup sour cream
1 tbsp buttermilk
1 1/2 tsp white vinegar
1/8 tsp salt
1/4 tsp dried parsley
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/8 tsp dried dill weed
1/8 tsp garlic powder