Recipe for Gluten-Free Quesadillas:
- Preheat a large non-stick frying pan on medium low heat. Place one wrap directly onto the pan. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses, 1/4 cup of black beans, a few chopped scallions and one thinly sliced jalapeño evenly over the wrap.
- Place the second wrap directly on top. Check the bottom wrap every couple minutes to prevent burning. It will slowly become golden and brown.
- Once the bottom wrap is crispy, place a large plate over the top of the pan.
- Carefully holding the plate in place, apply pressure so there’s no space between the pan and the plate. Turn the pan upside down, so the top wrap is now transferred to the plate. The golden side should now be face-up on the plate.
- Gently transfer the quesadilla back to the pan, so the already-golden part remains face-up. Continue cooking until the second side is golden brown, and all cheese is melted and gooey.
- Let cool for a couple minutes, then cut into 6 slices. Garnish with salsa, sour cream and jalepeños. Enjoy!
Buy our tortillas