Recipe for Gluten-Free & Vegan Friendly Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe:
- Heat 1/2 cup of vegetable oil over medium heat
- Add 3 finely chopped celery stalks, 1 diced red onion & 1 minced garlic clove to the vegetable oil. To the same pan, add 2 cups of vegetable stock, 1 tsp dried parsley, 1/3 tsp of dried thyme, 1/3 tsp dried sage, 1/3 tsp dried marjoram, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir together.
- Bring to a simmer for 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool for 1 hour.
- Add two packages of croutons (New Grain’s croutons are not Vegan friendly) to the liquid. Toss until everything is fully mixed together.
- Place the stuffing in a baking pan, cover with foil and cook for 1 hour at 325 degrees. You may want to mix the stuffing halfway through cook time.