- New Grains Pizza Mix
- 1 1/2 c water (room temp)
- 1/4 c Vegetable shortening
- Tomato sauce
- Bacon (cooked and chopped)
- 4 Eggs
1. Mix & bake the New Grains Pizza Mix according package instructions.
2. Once baked, take the pizza out of the oven. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Top with tomato sauce, shredded mozzarella, chopped spinach, mushrooms and chopped crispy bacon,
3. Make four wells in the pizza by pushing some ingredients to the side to make space for the eggs.
4. Carefully crack one egg into each of the four wells.
5. Bake the pizza until egg whites are set.
6. Slice & enjoy!