- 1/2 cup New Grains bread crumbs, or New Grains croutons (Crushed)
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 3 tsp Fresh parsley (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Fresh scallions (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Mayo
- 1/2 tsp Lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp Old bay seasoning
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Stone ground mustard
- 1 1/2 lbs Crab meat
- 1 tbsp Ghee
1. Combine beaten egg, chopped fresh parsley, finely chopped fresh scallions, bread crumbs or crushed croutons, mayo, lemon zest, lemon juice, old bay seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, and stone ground mustard.
2. Fold in crab meat – lump and claws – and mix until fully incorporated.
3. Take the mixture and form into patties. This should yield about 10.
4. Heat a pan to medium low. Add ghee. Once heated, add the crab patties. Cook for about 3-4 minutes until golden. Flip and cook for another 3-4 minutes.