Recipe for Gluten-Free Raisin French Toast:
It was fed to multiple gluten lovers and no one missed “the gluten” so that’s always a good sign!
1. Mix together 2 eggs, 1.5 tsp cinnamon, 2 tsp vanilla, 1/2 cup of milk & a pinch of salt.
2. Quickly dredge each piece of cinnamon raisin bread in the liquid mixture. Coat both sides.
3. In a pan, heat 1 tsp butter on medium low heat. Add the bread. Cook until first side is golden. Flip and continue cooking until golden on the second side. Total cook time is around 5 minutes.
4. Continue steps 2 & 3 until all pieces of bread are coated and cooked.
5. For the drizzle: mix together 1/4 cup cream cheese, 1 tbsp milk & 1/4 cup powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. You can always add more sugar to make it sweeter, as desired. Drizzle on top of the cinnamon raisin bread.
6. Optional: top with candied pecans and dust some powdered sugar on top. Serve warm & enjoy!
Buy our Gluten-Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread