Recipe for Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Put the peanut butter cups in the freezer about 30 minutes before making the cookies. This will help keep them intact when wrapping the dough. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350.
- Take about 2 tsp of dough. Flatten it out in the palm of your hand.
- Place a peanut butter cup in the center of the flattened dough. Carefully form the dough around the peanut butter cup so it covers the bottom and sides, making sure the dough doesn’t rip. If it does, just take a little more and cover the hole right up!
- Take 1 more tsp of dough to cover the top of the peanut butter cup. You’ll want to make sure this dough is sealed with the bottom dough you added before. It’ll look a little chunky, but that just means you’re doing it right
- Line the cookies on a baking sheet. Bake for about 17-20 minutes, or until dough is golden and cooked through. Then, transfer the cookies to a cooling rack for about 10 minutes.
Buy our Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!