- Peanut butter cups (Frozen at least 30 mins)
- New Grains Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Take about 2 tsp of dough. Flatten it out in the palm of your hand.
- Place a peanut butter cup in the center of the flattened dough. Carefully form the dough around the peanut butter cup so it covers the bottom and sides.
- Take 1 more tsp of dough to cover the top of the peanut butter cup. You’ll want to make sure this dough is sealed with the bottom dough you added before.
- Line the cookies on a baking sheet. Bake for about 17-20 minutes, or until dough is golden and cooked through. Transfer cookies to a cooling rack and let cool for about 10 mins.