Recipe for the Arugula & Prosciutto Gluten-Free Pizza Recipe:
- Place a pizza crust into a preheated 350 degree oven directly on the rack and bake for 10 minutes. Take the crust out of the oven, then spread your favorite tomato sauce on top of the crust, leaving about 1/2 inch all the way around for the crust. Add some fresh mozzarella on top of the sauce.
- Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Once melted, take it out of the oven and transfer to a cooling rack.
- While the pizza is baking, take 1 cup of arugula and toss it with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave a block of parm cheese until you have about 1/4 cup. You can also use pre-shaved cheese from the store for convenience.
- Top the pizza (that already has the sauce and cheese) with the arugula. Then, layer on 2-3 pieces of prosciutto. Add the shavings of parm cheese on top.
- If desired, drizzle with a balsamic glaze for an extra punch of flavor.
- Cut pizza into slices & enjoy!!
Buy our Gluten-Free Pizza Crust now!