Recipe for the Tomato Bruschetta Gluten-Free Multigrain Crostini Recipe:
- Dice up 4-5 Roma tomatoes. Season generously with salt and pepper. Drizzle in 2 tbsp olive oil. Stir together and let it sit for 30 minutes while the flavors marinate.
- Meanwhile, cut four slices of multigrain bread into quarters. Evenly spread out the bread on a sheet tray. Place in a preheated 400 degree oven and toast until golden. You may want to flip the bread over after about 10 minutes to continue cooking.
- Once the bread has finished toasting, rub a garlic clove over the warm bread, about 2-3 times to infuse with the garlic flavor.
- Take the tomato mixture and toss with 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil and 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar. Give it a taste and add a little more salt and pepper, if necessary.
- Top each crostini with a scoop of bruschetta. *Optional: Sprinkle some finely grated parm cheese on top.
Buy our Gluten-Free Multigrain bread now!