- 1/2 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- New Grains Brownie poppers
- 1 tbsp Butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp Butter, melted
- Sea salt
1) Use a double boiler or create a double boiler: Fill a saucepan with 1/2 cup of water. Bring the water to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it keep at a simmer. Place a heat-safe bowl on top of the saucepan. You’ll want to make sure the simmering water is not coming into direct contact with the bottom of the bowl.
2) To the bowl, add semi-sweet chocolate chips. The chocolate will begin to melt. Mix often until all chocolate is melted.
3) While the chocolate is melting, place the brownie poppers on a parchment-lined sheet tray. Place into a preheated oven at 350 degrees for a few minutes to warm. Once warm, remove from oven.
4) Take the chocolate off of the heat. Add in 1 tablespoon of melted ghee or butter to the chocolate and stir. This will make the chocolate extra thin & ready for drizzling.
5) Using a fork, take a small scoop of the melted chocolate & drizzle on top of the brownies. Repeat until all brownies have the chocolate drizzle. Save extra chocolate for a second layer.
6) Place creamy peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt for 30 seconds. Carefully remove from microwave and add 1 teaspoon of melted butter or ghee. Stir together.
7) With a new fork, drizzle the peanut butter on top of the chocolate drizzle.
8) Do one more drizzle with the chocolate.
9) Finish the poppers with a little pinch of sea salt on top.