With Thanksgiving just around the corner, we are excited to share with you our moist and delightful Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread recipe.
Be prepared this Thanksgiving with family and friends in sharing with them an amazing treat that even your members of family that do eat gluten will enjoy! Secret: don’t tell them it’s gluten-free and this recipe is so good, that they won’t even be able to tell the difference.
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 cups of sifted New Grains All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 /1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup choice of milk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a standard loaf pan with your choice on non-stick spray
- Place butter and sugar in mixing bowl, using mixer, beat on med-high speed until light and fluffy (about 6 minutes). Add eggs, one at a time, beat well after each egg. Scrap sides of bowl as needed and add vanilla and mix in.
- Place New Grains All Purpose Baking Mix, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a mixing bowl and mix well with whisk.
- With mixer on low, add flour mixture slowly to butter and mixture and beat until just combined. Add pumpkin, milk, and lemon juice and mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and fill 2/3 full. Smooth top and place in preheated oven. Bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan and place on cooling rack.
- You may add 1/2 cup of chocolate chips to batter
- Sprinkle cinnamon and brown sugar on top of batter before placing in the oven