Have you tried our amazing Gluten-Free Tortillas? If you’re like the thousands of other customers that have fallen in love with our world famous Gluten-Free Tortillas, then you’ll love the idea of making your very own at home! Whether you’re looking to build a classic taco or burrito, or if you’re looking to spice things up and use our tasty gluten-free tortilla to become the crust to your very own THIN crust pizza, you’ll love the taste of these.
We’ve tried all sorts of things with our gluten-free tortilla mix and recipe. We’ve even been able to make more in quantity and then freezed some to be enjoyed later! The possibilities of what you can eat with tortillas are limitless. And in following this simple gluten-free tortilla recipe, you’ll be able to become the master chef in your own home.
To begin you’ll need our unique and delightful tortilla mix:
Then follow the steps below
- Mix the water and tortilla mix and shortening in a bowl
- If you have an electric mixer, mix on low for 5 minutes
- Let dough rest for 5 minutes
- Roll into tortillas
- Cook them hot and quick on a non-stick pan or with gf cooking spray
- 1 bag of New Grains Gluten Free Flour Tortilla mix
- 1 1/2 cup water (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup shortening of your choice
It’s simple and the results are amazing!